A master of timeless luxury, Ralph Lauren Purple Label designs Italian-made slim-cut suits with narrow lapels.
Ralph Lauren Purple Label’s brown and navy Glen plaid Nigel sportcoat is crafted of wool textured-weave appropriate for wearing year-round. Made in Italy, it features a two-button closure, lightly padded shoulders, and a slim fit.
Our model is 6’1”/185cm with a 39.5”/100cm chest circumference and wearing a size 40 Regular.
- Slim fit. Two-button closure. Side vents.
- Notch lapels with stitched buttonhole. Brown-felt-faced collar.
- Angled welt chest pocket. Convertible flap/besom front pockets. Tailor-ready sleeves.
- 29" center back length (approximately).
- Butterfly lined. Two pockets at interior. Full canvas interlining.
- Available in Brown/Navy.
- 100% wool. Lining: 100% cupro.
- Dry clean.
- Made in Italy.
Having defined American fashion for a generation, Ralph Lauren launched his luxury menswear line Purple Label in 1994 with a combination of classic tailoring, superlative fabrics, and Art Deco-inspired prints. Revered for its modern take on men’s wardrobe staples, the timeless collection offers Italian-made suits, expertly crafted sportswear, and fine silk accessories designed with enduring style and elegance in mind.
Ralph Lauren Purple Label Nigel Glen Plaid Wool Two-Button Sportcoat Slim fit Two-button closure Side vents Style #505270208 DWRVRKZ