Barena Venezia's navy, green, and black plaid sportcoat is crafted of wool-blend twill suitable for wearing year-round. Made in Italy, it features a three-button closure, raw edges, and a slim fit.
Our model is 6’1”/185cm with a 39.5”/100cm chest circumference and wearing a size 48 EU.
- Slim fit. Three-button closure. Center vent.
- Notch lapels with stitched buttonhole. Raw edges.
- Angled welt chest pocket. Patch front pockets. Four-button sleeves.
- 28" center back length (approximately).
- Butterfly lined. Pocket at interior.
- Available in Green/Navy/Black.
- 60% wool, 40% polyester. Lining: 56% acetate, 44% viscose.
- Dry clean.
- Made in Italy.
Inspired by photographs of traditional Venetian farmers and fishermen, Barena Venezia playfully reinterprets the integrity and nonchalance of archival workwear in its men’s ready-to-wear and accessories line. Founded in 1961 by Sandro Zara, the label uses special fabrics reproduced from now-defunct Italian mills to handcraft its luxe, casual sportswear.
Barena Venezia Plaid Wool-Blend Three-Button Sportcoat Slim fit Three-button closure Center vent Style #505289914 PPMWRNW