RtA's skinny jeans are crafted of black stretch-cotton denim and distressed with rip details and shredding.
Our model is 6’1”/185cm and wearing a size 30.
- Sits at waist. Skinny fit.
- Whiskering at hips. Fading. Rip details.
- Five-pocket style. Belt loops. Logo patch at back waist. Polished silvertone hardware.
- 9.5" rise, 33.5" inseam, 12.0" leg opening (approximately).
- Zip fly. Button closure.
- Available in Black.
- 92% cotton, 8% polyurethane.
- Machine wash.
- Made in U.S. and Imported.
French-born Eli Azran and L.A. native David Rimokh launched their understated men’s and women’s ready-to-wear label, RtA, in 2013. The Los Angeles-based brand, which stands for Road to Awe, marries a rebellious aesthetic with laid-back silhouettes to create a collection of luxe staples including leather jackets, distressed jeans, and logo T-shirts. The designers partner with local craftsmen who focus on fit, treatment, and intricate details, all hallmarks that elevate the brand’s mantra: Clothing should be a form of expression.
RtA Distressed Skinny Jeans Sits at waist Skinny fit Style #505188770 LJIBQZI