Made in Japan, John Elliott's The Cast 2 slim jeans are crafted of white stretch-cotton denim that is distressed with dirt details. The tapered pair has a low rise in the front that gently extends higher in the back for a comfortable fit.
Our model is 6’1”/185cm and wearing a size 32.
- Sits below waist. Slim fit.
- Whiskering. Honeycombs. Fraying at hems. Dirt details.
- Five-pocket style. Belt loops. Matte black hardware.
- 11.5" rise, 32.5" inseam, 12.5" leg opening (approximately).
- Button fly.
- Available in Ash White (white).
- 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane.
- Machine wash.
- Made in Japan.
After a successful career in retail, John Elliott achieved his lifelong dream of designing clothes by launching his namesake menswear label in 2012. Best known for his Villain sweatshirt, a hoodie with a concealed kangaroo zip pocket, the California native turns out L.A.-made streetwear essentials like loose-fitting T-shirts and hand-distressed denim.
John Elliott The Cast Slim Jeans Sits below waist Slim fit Style #505208177 JRRUMIV