Made in Japan, John Elliott's The Cast 2 slim jeans are crafted of light blue cotton-blend denim distressed with paint-splatter and rip details. The tapered pair has a low rise in the front that gently extends higher in the back for a comfortable fit.
Our model is 6’1”/185cm and wearing a size 32.
- Sits below waist. Slim fit.
- Whiskering. Honeycombs. Stacks. Fading. Paint-splatter details. Rip details.
- Five-pocket style. Belt loops. Matte gunmetal-tone hardware.
- 10.0" rise, 33.5" inseam, 13.0" leg opening (approximately).
- Button fly.
- Available in Bleached Indigo (light blue).
- 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane.
- Machine wash.
- Made in Japan.
After a successful career in retail, John Elliott achieved his lifelong dream of designing clothes by launching his namesake menswear label in 2012. Best known for his Villain sweatshirt, a hoodie with a concealed kangaroo zip pocket, the California native turns out L.A.-made streetwear essentials like loose-fitting T-shirts and hand-distressed denim.
John Elliott The Cast Distressed Slim Jeans Sits below waist Slim fit Style #505208083 CYEQXZU