Moncler's Galene hooded vest is constructed of black down-filled channel-quilted tech taffeta. This slick slim-fit style features the label's signature logo patch at the front.
Our model is 5’10”/178cm and wearing a size 0.Moncler returns cannot be accepted without the authentic triangle tag attached to the item.
- Zip-off snap hood. Stand collar. Sleeveless.
- Zip front pockets. Signature Moncler logo patch at chest.
- 21" center back length (approximately).
- Double snap-front closure.
- Available in Black.
- 100% polyamide. Lining: 100% polyamide. Fill: 90% goose down, 10% feathers.
- Machine wash.
Short for Monestier-de-Clermont, an Alpine town near Grenoble, France, Moncler was founded in 1952 by René Ramillon as an outdoor-gear company, producing sleeping bags, tents, and other mountain-climbing necessities. Today, the French-Italian label is best known for its lightweight, super-warm quilted down jackets, as well as ready-to-wear and accessories hardy enough to take on harsh winter weather and stylish enough to hit the après-ski lodge.
Moncler Galene Down-Filled Tech-Taffeta Hooded Vest Zip-off snap hood Stand collar Sleeveless Style #505229706 XCPGUFK