Composed of black tech fabric, Canada Goose's Chateau down parka is designed with removable fur trim at the hood. This style has a Thermal Experience Index™ rating of Enduring, ensuring optimal insulation to -15°F.
Our model is 6’1”/185cm and wearing a size Medium.Fill power measures the loft of the down and ranges from 300 to over 900. The higher the power, the lighter the weight of the jacket and the more efficient the insulation against the cold.
- Thermal Experience Index: Enduring, 5°F/-15°F.
- 625 fill power.
- Removable fur trim at toggle-drawstring hood. Logo patch at left sleeve. Logo patch and shoulder yoke at back.
- Zip chest pocket. Hand-warmer front pockets.
- 32" center back length (approximately).
- Two-way zip-front closure. Button storm placket.
- Lined with quilted tech fabric. Three pockets at interior.
- Available in Black.
- 85% polyester, 15% cotton. Lining: 100% polyester. Fill: 80% duck down, 20% feathers. Padding: 100% polyester. Trim: 100% natural coyote fur.
- Dry clean. Fur: specialty care.
- Made in Canada. Coyote fur country of origin: Canada.
Since 1957, Canada Goose has specialized in sporty, high-performance outerwear designed to withstand the most severe winter weather. Featuring exclusive wind- and waterproof Arctic Tech fabric, each parka is lined with luxurious goose down, a rich, dense filling that protects against the elements, even in subzero temperatures. Worn by explorers summiting Mount Everest and sled-dog racers in the famous Iditarod, Canada Goose coats are exceptional when it comes to staying warm in the coldest of climates.
Canada Goose Chateau Down Parka Thermal Experience Index: Enduring 5°F-15°F Style #505314516 IDUGYUF