Burberry's double-breasted trench coat is crafted of khaki cotton gabardine and designed with a self-belt.
Our model is 6’1”/185cm and wearing a size 48 EU.
- Notched collar. Epaulettes at shoulders. Gun flap. Raglan sleeves. Adjustable buckle tabs at cuffs. Belt loops. D-rings at self-belt. Button-down gusseted center vent.
- Vertical button-through side pockets.
- 43" center back length (approximately).
- Double-breasted button closure.
- Lined with signature Heritage checked twill. Button-tab double-welt pocket and double-welt pocket at interior.
- Available in Khaki.
- 100% cotton. Lining: 100% cotton.
- Dry clean.
- Made in Italy.
Originally established in 1856 as an outdoor clothier, Burberry is known for its debonair, durable trench coats and trademark checked patterns. Today, the iconic British label designs sophisticated women’s and men’s ready-to-wear, bags, shoes, and accessories, melding refined English tailoring with a relaxed attitude for a sleek, cosmopolitan look.
Burberry Cotton Double-Breasted Trench Coat Notched collar Epaulettes at shoulders Gun flap Raglan sleeves Adjustable buckle tabs at cuffs Belt loops D-rings at self-belt Button-down gusseted center vent Style #504640502 PWAWRCK