Barena Venezia's Murata topcoat is cut from navy wool-blend melton. Partially lined for an unstructured silhouette, this style showcases the Italian label's relaxed aesthetic.
Our model is 6’1”/185cm and wearing a size 48 EU.
- Notch lapels with stitched buttonhole. Inverted pleat and belt at back. Painted buttons.
- Patch front pockets.
- 45.5" center back length (approximately).
- Double-breasted button closure.
- Partially lined with twill. Two pockets and bound seams at interior.
- Available in Navy.
- 70% wool, 30% polyamide. Lining: 51% viscose, 49% cotton.
- Dry clean.
- Made in Italy.
Inspired by photographs of traditional Venetian farmers and fishermen, Barena Venezia playfully reinterprets the integrity and nonchalance of archival workwear in its men’s ready-to-wear and accessories line. Founded in 1961 by Sandro Zara, the label uses special fabrics reproduced from now-defunct Italian mills to handcraft its luxe, casual sportswear.
Barena Venezia Murata Wool-Blend Topcoat Notch lapels with stitched buttonhole Inverted pleat and belt at back Painted buttons Style #505290076 JQIMCVV