Barena Venezia's Borella topcoat is crafted of navy and rust mélange double-faced wool-blend jersey. Based in Venice, the label honors the city’s storied history by reproducing archival fabrics from local mills.
Our model is 6’1”/185cm and wearing a size 48 EU.
- Notch lapels with mock buttonhole. Three functional buttons at sleeves. Back kick pleat.
- Angled stand chest pocket. Convertible flap/besom front pockets.
- 37.5" center back length (approximately).
- Button-front closure.
- Butterfly lined with twill.
- Available in Navy/Rust.
- 43% wool, 29% polyester, 28% cotton. Lining: 51% viscose, 49% cotton.
- Dry clean.
- Made in Italy.
Inspired by photographs of traditional Venetian farmers and fishermen, Barena Venezia playfully reinterprets the integrity and nonchalance of archival workwear in its men’s ready-to-wear and accessories line. Founded in 1961 by Sandro Zara, the label uses special fabrics reproduced from now-defunct Italian mills to handcraft its luxe, casual sportswear.
Barena Venezia Borella Mélange Wool-Blend Topcoat Notch lapels with mock buttonhole Three functional buttons at sleeves Back kick pleat Style #505290066 PPNOQRG