Lined at the hood with rabbit fur, Amiri's parka is crafted of black cotton denim. The fine Japanese fabric is finished with the L.A. label's signature distressing.
Our model is 6’1”/185cm and wearing a size Medium.
- Stand collar. Drop shoulders.
- Angled snap welt front pockets. Snap flap side pockets. Polished silvertone hardware.
- 37.5" center back length (approximately).
- Two-way zip-front closure. Button storm placket.
- Lined with twill.
- Available in Black.
- 100% cotton. Lining 1: 100% Tencel® lyocell. Lining 2: 95% silk, 5% elastane. Hood lining: 100% dyed rabbit fur.
- Specialty care.
- Made in U.S. Rabbit fur country of origin: Italy.
Influenced by the punk and grunge cultures of his youth, L.A.-native Mike Amiri launched his eponymous ready-to-wear label in 2013. Often finished with sterling silver-plated hardware, AMIRI’s streetwear-inspired collection is made of premium denim, supple leather, and soft cotton-cashmere blends. The edgy styles are prized by sports icons and rock stars, who frequently can be seen sporting the brand’s signature shotgun-pellet-distressed pieces.
AMIRI Rabbit Fur-Lined Distressed Denim Parka Stand collar Drop shoulders Style #505204148 ZDBFIRF