Alpha Industries' tech-satin bomber jacket reverses from an olive night-vision-style camouflage pattern to a brown and beige chocolate chip camouflage print. This style's silhouette is inspired by U.S. military MA-1 jackets from the 1950s.
Our model is 6’1”/185cm and wearing a size Medium.
- Olive rib-knit stand collar, cuffs, bottom band. Angled snap welt side pockets. Locker loop at back.
- Reverse: Beige rib-knit stand collar, cuffs, bottom band. Snap flap side pockets. Zip utility pocket at left sleeve.
- 25.25” center back length (approximately).
- Zip-front closure.
- Available in Olive/Brown/Beige.
- 100% nylon. Combo: 100% nylon. Knit: 99% polyester, 1% spandex.
- Machine wash.
Alpha Industries creates high-performance outerwear and utilitarian apparel for men, women, and children. Launched in 1959 as a contractor for the U.S. military, the company has produced some of the most iconic flight jackets and field coats in history. Now a celebrated American fashion brand, Alpha Industries engineers each garment for the ultimate function and fit.
Alpha Industries MA-1 Reversible Tech-Satin Bomber Jacket Olive rib-knit stand collar cuffs bottom band Angled snap welt side pockets Locker loop at back Style #505336767 LHBKXSX