Alpha Industries' green tech-fabric MA-1 Natus Flight Jacket features a grey jersey zip-off hood. This versatile style is inspired by the jackets worn by U.S. Air Force and Navy pilots in the 1950s.
Our model is 6’1”/185cm and wearing a size Large.
- Signature "Remove Before Flight" key chain. Logo leather tag at sleeve.
- Zip-off hood. Rib-knit stand shawl collar, cuffs, bottom. Logo-etched brushed goldtone zippers.
- Angled snap flap front pockets. Utility pockets at left sleeve.
- 26" center back length (approximately).
- Zip-front closure.
- Lined with red tech twill. Snap welt pocket at interior.
- Available in Green/Grey.
- 100% nylon. Hood: 75% cotton, 25% polyester. Lining: 100% nylon. Fill: 100% polyester. Cuffs: 100% polyester. Collar: 99% polyester, 1% spandex. Bottom band: 99% polyester, 1% spandex.
- Dry clean.
Alpha Industries creates high-performance outerwear and utilitarian apparel for men, women, and children. Launched in 1959 as a contractor for the U.S. military, the company has produced some of the most iconic flight jackets and field coats in history. Now a celebrated American fashion brand, Alpha Industries engineers each garment for the ultimate function and fit.
Alpha Industries MA-1 Natus Flight Jacket Signature "Remove Before Flight" key chain Logo leather tag at sleeve Style #505233855 AVNCFEL